Stanley The All-In-One Boil+Brew French Press
It’s sad, but true. Camp coffee is either an anemic cup of freeze-dried dribble or a tarry mug of engine sludge … unless you do your brewing with this Duluth Trading All-in-One Boil + Brew Press. Built for the rigors of the outdoors by the folks at Stanely®, it makes great joe-on-the-go as easy as heating water. Just fill the rugged stainless steel pot with water and bring to a boil over an open fire or camp stove. Then dump in your coffee grounds, stir and let steep. After a few minutes, insert the durable straining cylinder and press it to the bottom of the pot – trapping the grounds so you won’t have to filter them through your teeth. Pour off a mug of steaming java and savor the perfectly brewed flavor. Handy for reconstituting freeze-dried meals or heating up soup, too.
- Coffee press and kettle in one – ready to boil, cook and brew any time, anywhere
- Sturdy stainless steel pot and innovative cylinder press nest together to save space
- Made strong in the Stanley® tradition – not flimsy or finicky like a classic French press
- Locking handle for safer handling of hot contents
- Food-grade 18/8 stainless steel; BPA-free
- Dishwasher safe
- 7½"H x 4¼" dia.; weighs .9 lbs.