Steel Works- Mechanical Multi-Tool Set
Build your imagination and models at the same time with the Steel Works Mechanical Multi-Model Set. It comes with instructions for how to build 10 mechanical masterpieces, from a futuristic gyrocopter with a rotor that really spins to a bulldozer with movable blade. The set is made from real steel, making it durable and – dare we say – dashing. And if you’re the creative type, you can combine this set with others to create larger models nobody else has even dreamed of. The only limit is your own imagination, which means this set has no limits at all.
- Over 300 real steel pieces to build 10 models, including airplane, helicopter, dump truck satellite truck, gyrocopter, forklift, backhoe, bulldozer, claw truck and firetruck
- Moving parts like spinning rotors on the helicopter and an articulating bucket on the backhoe add realism and fun to every model
- Includes step-by-step illustrated instructions and all tools to assemble models
- Combine with other Steel Works sets to create even bigger models of your own creation
- For ages 8 and up
- 1) CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.