It’s an inconvenient truth: As we age, hair starts sprouting where it ought not grow – and before you know it, you’ve got a wild and wiry crop of fuzz poking out of all sorts of wonky places. That’s when a power pruner like the Schnozzle comes in handy. Driven by a 360-degree motor system with double-edge beveled steel blades, it evenly trims without yanking hairs or irritating your skin. Plus, it doesn’t need a cord, so you can easily reach that thatch in the nose and ears, as well as overgrown brows and wayward neck hairs. It even has a bright LED that lights up hard-to-see places, so no unwanted hair escapes your wrath.
- Double edge beveled steel blades lop off hairs without irritating skin
- Multi-purpose 360-degree system perfect for brows, ears, nose and neck
- LED light for hard-to-see nooks and crannies
- Quiet and cordless with 2 included AA batteries
- Water-resistant construction with a rubber finish for easy cleaning
- Dustproof cap for tidy storage