Toss those new sunglasses onto your dash or into your tool box and they'll be scratched and mangled in no time. Give 'em the protection they deserve with a case that'll stand up to the rigors of your work day. Our Fire Hose Sunglass Case has a strong, semi-rigid shell plus a stretchy interior suspension system that helps protect sunglasses from getting banged about as you go about your business. FendOff™ finish sheds moisture and repels oily stains. And handsome leather and antique brass hardware stands up to your hard knocks habits. Fits most sunglasses and safety glasses.
- Rugged, semi-rigid design fends off scrapes, gouges, shattering falls
- 10.7-oz. Fire Hose® cotton canvas exterior repels moisture and oily stains
- EVA molded semi-rigid shell protects against jostles and pokes
- Brushed polyester lining forms a cushioning "hammock" for eyewear
- Sturdy coil zipper
- Fits most sunglasses and safety glasses
- 7-1/2"L x 9-1/4" circumference