The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword – the TacPen Proves It
If you’ve led a life of danger, risk and missions conducted in a shroud of darkness, we needn’t say another word. But for all the civilians out there, we will continue.
The device before you is the Bell and Howell Tactical Pen – or TacPen for short. It’s what you want in your pocket when situations go sideways. It’s capable of doing everything from shattering glass to opening a bottle of beer. It’s also a precision flashlight, self-defense strobe, alert whistle, escape tool, screwdriver set, and quite literally, a working pen. Above all else, it’s built military-tough. So it has a solid chance of withstanding the rigors of minivan life and camping trips with your crew. Like we always say: plan for the worst and hope for the best. But by all means, pack your TacPen.
- LED flashlight with zoom function for precision beam focus
- Emergency whistle
- Emergency escape tool that can shatter glass
- Bottle opener
- Self-defense strobe light to disorient attackers
- Built-in multi-tool with two screwdriver heads (flat head and Philips) for quick fixes
- Ink pen for writing
- Pen clip that attaches securely to your pocket, purse or briefcase
- Military tough construction – works even in the most bitter cold or extreme heat
- 3 button cell batteries included