Tango Work Light
The online video made it look like a quick repair, didn’t it? And now, three hours later, the mini-van’s still on jacks, sunlight is fading, and those wheel bearings are nowhere near replaced. Time to suck it up and light it up with the Tango Worklight. 2 high-powered light sources, a 250 lumen spotlight and a 750 lumen COB worklight, keep projects and prospects from looking dim. The Tango is fully rechargeable, keeps your workspace bright into the wee hours, and can serve as a power bank for your phone or tablet—no worries about pausing and replaying that how-to video again, and again, and again. A seven position 180-degree rotating arm hooks exactly where you need it, gives you a convenient carrying handle, or acts as a kickstand to hold your Tango steady no matter how long your “quick repair” takes to finish.
- Versatile work light with 2 high-powered source and 3 light modes: Work Light (750 Lumens); Spot Light (250 Lumens); Turbo Mode (combined, 1000 Lumens)
- Lights up workspace up to 5hrs; Fully dimmable
- Seven position 180º rotating arm acts as a hanging hook, carry handle, or a kickstand
- Serves as a power bank for phones, tablets and USB powered devices
- Fully rechargeable—Batteries, Micro USB to USB cable and AC adapter included
- Dimensions: 5.87” x 5.87" x 1.75"
- Weight: 0.7oz