The Genius Square
Test your mental prowess with a puzzle game that requires a nimble brain and steady nerves. Each player gets a 6x6 grid and 9 uniquely shaped game pieces. A roll of the dice decides where the players place “blocker” pieces on their grids to create a daunting obstacle course. Now, thinking fast and moving even faster, opponents RACE to fill all the empty grid spaces with their puzzle pieces. The first one to solve the puzzle wins – and proves they’re the real genius! With its more than 60,000 possible puzzle configurations and multiple answers to each puzzle, you’ll never tire of testing your brain power and dexterity.
- Be the first to complete this obstacle-filled puzzle and prove you’re the family genius
- 60,000+ puzzle possibilities, all with at least one solution…and maybe more
- Compete against an opponent or play solo against the clock
- Easy to learn, quick to play – great for at home or on the go
- Includes two 6x6 grids, two sets of 9 colorful playing pieces, 7 dice and 7 “blocker” pieces
- Ages 6+
- CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.