The Jerky Bible
Jerky is one of those lip-smacking delicacies that always tastes great. It’s just too bad it always costs so darn much. Which is why it’s time you learned how to whip up a batch of the ultimate snack. In The Jerky Bible, author Kate Fiduccia explains how you can save a buck by drying, curing and preserving the tasty stuff yourself. The best part? It’s surprisingly simple to make, and this book is really all you need to get started. On top of telling you how to make it, The Jerky Bible teaches how to identify the best cuts for jerky, the process of preparing it, and the history behind the craft. It’s also loaded with delicious recipes for beef, pork, chicken, venison, turkey, and ﬁsh. Are you drooling yet? Pick up your copy and become a Jerky Bible thumper today!
- Learn how to dry, cure, and preserve beef, venison, fish, and fowl
- Make and enjoy more than 50 mouthwatering jerky recipes
- Written by author Kate Fiduccia
- Paperback; 144 Pages
- Color photography throughout
- Measures 8-1/2"H x 5-1/2"W x 1/2"D