The Little Book of Beards
The right beard, properly groomed, signals to world that its bearer is a man of action, a bastion of integrity, and a pillar of strength. This pocket-sized guide delivers studied counsel on how to groom, craft, style and quote your way to beard greatness. Written by author Rufus Cavendish, The Little Book of Beards packs playful illustrations and practical instruction into every one of its 96 neatly-trimmed pages. Informative and inspirational for the bearded and baby-faced alike.
- A witty, pocket-size guide packed with the best-of-the-best in beard care tips
- 96 pages of illustrations, inspiration and essentials to grooming, crafting, and styling a legendary beard
- Makes a great gift for experienced beardsmen, stubbled hopefuls, and facial hair aficionados of all types
- Pair with Spit & Polish Beard Oil to forge a beard you’ve only dreamed about
- Paperback; 96 pages
- Pocket-size: 4.6” x 0.4” x 6”
- Made in the United States. Some components may be imported.