The Schott X Best Made Peacoat
Color: Deep Navy
For centuries, sailors turned to wool to help them brave the elements when the wind and weather came calling. And in that time, few have put wool to better use than Schott with their iconic peacoat. The Schott Company started with a rebellious streak in the early 1900s, inventing the culture-defining leather motorcycle jacket and was the first to sew a zipper onto outerwear. What is taken for granted today was a true innovation at the time. Then in World War II the company answered the call by producing a peacoat for the Navy that could turn back bitter winds and still command a crisp salute. Today that coat is still made by Schott, right here in the USA. The Schott X Best Made Peacoat carries this history and tradition of quality and trust as you brave whatever lies ahead.
- Premium wool acts as a natural insulator in cold weather
- Two upper hand warming pockets
- Two lower pockets for added storage
- Hidden button throat latch secures warmth on gusty days
- Custom Best Made “X” buttons based on historic military design
- Vent at center back offers ease of movement
- 24 oz 80% wool/20% nylon exterior
- Polyester fill for added warmth
- Corduroy and polyester-lined pockets
- Leather locker loop
- Dry clean
- Made in the U.S.A.