The Ultimate Construction Site Book brings to life all the epic activity, riveting sights and mighty machines of the construction world. Meticulously illustrated details of vehicles, buildings, and construction techniques put a child’s curiosity to work, while little hands stay busy pulling, lifting and exploring the book’s more than 60 tabbed moved parts. Spend hours together building a suspension bridge or towering buildings, a giant ship or tunnel. Creator Anne-Sophie Baumann and illustrator Didier Balicevic pack the 10 oversized spreads with color, action, and knowledge to be learned. Gives parents and grandparents the ultimate tool for jackhammering attention away from video games or tablet screens.
- An oversized children’s book packed with color, imagination, and all the epic sights and activity of the construction world
- More than 60 lift-the-flaps, pop-ups, pull-tabs keep a kid's curiosity riveted
- Rich details explore and explain the construction of bridges, skyscrapers, jumbo jets and more
- Hours of unplugged learning and entertainment
- Recommended for ages 5-8, if you can wrestle it away from grandpa
- Hardcover; 24 pages
- 10” x 1” x 13.2”, 2.4 lbs