The World at Night
Immerse yourself in the jaw-dropping beauty of the night sky. From UNESCO World Heritage sites to rare celestial events, the work of 40 photographers across 25 countries comes together in one captivating and powerful collection of images that reveal the true splendor of the sky at night. The darkest corners of the earth come alive in new ways thanks to the skilled lens and artful eye of those dedicated to capturing the inherent light of galaxies, planets and constellations. You’ll also discover tips for taking your own low-light pictures in the included specialist guide to night-sky photography. Prepare to embrace the underlying idea of “One People, One Sky” as you embark on a journey through the universe in a whole new light.
- 200+ photographs from around the world that reveal the mysterious beauty of the night sky
- Commentary on the science, astronomy and photography behind the stunning images
- Includes a specialist guide to night-sky photography for aspiring photographers
- Curated by Babak Tafreshi, founder of the international organization The World at Night
- Hardcover; 240 pages
- Measures 9-1/4"W x 11-1/2"H