Tool Line Riggers Bag
It’s the bag sailors have carried their rigging tools in for centuries, upsized and updated in astonishingly durable 1200-denier and ripstop 600-denier fabric. Reinforced webbing on the top adds brute strength, and rugged rope handles are easier on the hands. 24 pockets around the outside for tools, your boatswain’s whistle, whatever. Wide-open center compartment makes grabbing tools easy.
- Brawny, abrasion-resisting polyester canvas, reinforced with 600-denier ripstop fabric in high-wear areas
- Rope carry handles and reinforced webbing on the top to tote heavy loads
- 24 pockets around the outside for tools, your boatswain's whistle
- Wide-open center compartment is handy for holding a drill, drop cord, other larger tools
- Spacious 15"L x 8"H x 7"D