Tradesman's Leather Pocket Saver
No sir… this isn’t your classic paper pusher’s pocket protector straight out of NASA 1960. This one’s made out of genuine leather, and it’ll quickly become your go-to accessory, whether you’re at the site or in the backcountry. Slides into your ballroom jeans or firehose pants and protects your rear from pointy tools, leaking pens and the too-friendly coworker’s goose. Front flap goes over the outside of pocket and keeps your collection safe. Measuring 5" wide x 7" tall, roughly 1/4" thick, it’s a comfort fit for just about every kind of pant.
- Slides into the back pocket of your Fire Hose Work Pants and Ballroom Jeans
- No need to lug around a tool belt on smaller jobs
- Great for scissors, leather awls, marlin spikes, pocket knives and leaky pens
- Saves your back pockets from "printing" your contents
- 5" W x 7" H
- Made in the U.S.A. Some components are imported.