No sir… this isn’t your classic paper pusher’s pocket protector straight out of NASA 1960. This one’s made out of genuine leather, and it’ll quickly become your go-to accessory, whether you’re at the site or in the backcountry. Slides into your ballroom jeans or firehose pants and protects your rear from pointy tools, leaking pens and the too-friendly coworker’s goose. Front flap goes over the outside of pocket and keeps your collection safe. Measuring 5" wide x 7" tall, roughly 1/4" thick, it’s a comfort fit for just about every kind of pant.
- Slides into the back pocket of your Fire Hose Work Pants and Ballroom Jeans
- No need to lug around a tool belt on smaller jobs
- Great for scissors, leather awls, marlin spikes, pocket knives and leaky pens
- Saves your back pockets from "printing" your contents
- 5" W x 7" H
- Made in the U.S.A. Some components are imported.