Trapper Lock Knife
Our American Trapper Knife is an American wilderness classic with all the trimmings. The trapper-style blade has a long, straight edge with a curve toward the tip, which is useful for engineering a snare with only a sapling and some cord, and for prepping your quarry by the campfire. Our American Trapper is a handsome build, from the chestnut-dyed bone scales, brass and nickel silver hardware and liners, down to the engraved thumb stud. The liner lock has a clever detent mechanism that gives the blade a two-stage movement for added safety when closing, and holds the blade securely home. If the polished finish weren't enough to make this a proud knife, the "Case XX" on the badge lets you know this is piece of American craft history.
- Blade: 3"
- Overall: 7.5"
- Closed: 4.125"
- Liner lock with detent
- Pocket clip
- Engraved thumb stud
- Tru-Sharp surgical stainless steel
- Dyed bone
- Brass and nickel silver hardware and liners
- Ships with our Knife Handbook
- Stainless steel, brass, nickel/silver, bone
- Ships with our Knife Handbook with information on care and sharpening
- Made in the USA