Removing baseboard and quarter round certainly can be done with a crowbar. That is, if you don’t mind patching up walls and paying to replace busted trim when you’re finished. Don’t settle for sloppy scraps and wall scrapes — get yourself the Trim Puller! Simply tap Trim Puller’s beveled edge between the trim and wall, and the tool’s integrated 15-degree center wedge works its magic quickly and cleanly. Hard to believe, this wedging action alone is enough to finish small jobs. Save yourself time and unnecessary repairs when removing wood trim, shoe molding, baseboard, chair railing and door casings. Great for restoring the delicate trim on decorative panels and doors without risking damage or dings. And, once you see what Trim Puller’s precision prying does to ceramic tile, your crowbar’s next job just might be collecting cobwebs.
- Precision prying tool that removes baseboards, molding and more without damage
- Eliminates the need for shims or small board spacer
- Ergonomic design with 15-degree wedged center prevents dings to walls and trim
- Comfort grip, impact absorbing EDPM handle
- Made with durable high carbon, heat-treaed steel