True Genius Curated Collection
Back in the ancient days before social media and online gaming, humans came up with some pretty ingenious ways to test their brains and pass the time. Over the eons, each unique civilization beat boredom (and flummoxed their friends) with increasingly clever and complex puzzles. We’ve peered back through time to curate this collection of history’s most challenging brain teasers – ready to addle the sharpest modern minds. This striking set of wooden puzzles requires creativity, concentration and deft motor skills – and, once you’ve discovered their secrets, these attractive wooden puzzles make irresistible conversation starters for your den or home bar.
- Hand-picked set of five brain-boggling wooden puzzles tests your wits, focus and motor skills
- Beautifully crafted from contrasting hardwoods – as handsome to look at as they are challenging to solve
- Each puzzle inspired by a unique ancient civilization, including Chinese Tea, Roman Keys, Aztec Passion Flower, Greek Water Mill and Egyptian Pi
- Instructions included (but, of course, you won’t need ’em!)
- Ages 14 and up
- 1) CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.