True Utility Tweezer Tool
A lot of multi-tools and survival knives include tweezers, most of which are too wimpy to pull a sliver, much less do any real work. But the True Utility Tweezer Tool lives up to its name with a powerful steel tweezer integrated right into the knife’s scales. What’s more, this tiny 2¼" powerhouse is packed with a knife, flathead screwdriver, bottle opener, cord cutter and file. Plus a lanyard hole and secure thumbscrew clip make it key-ring ready. Carry this tool and always be prepared in a pinch!
- Multi-tool with powerful tweezer lets you put the squeeze on splinters and diminutive doohickies
- Includes knife, slotted screwdriver, bottle opener, cord cutter, nail file
- Strong, rust-resistant titanium-coated stainless steel construction
- Lanyard hole and thumbscrew clip for easy attachment to keyring, tool bag, backpack or tackle box
- 2¼"L x 1¼"W x ¼"D; weighs less than .5 oz.