Ultra C-Ti Knife
Yes, it's tiny. Yes, it weighs just a shade over an ounce. But don't get the idea this knife is a toy. Truth is, it's a little beast capable of slicing its way through any task you'd expect from a far bigger, bulkier EDC (everyday carry). Yet this folder is so compact, it'll fit in the coin pocket of your jeans and do double duty as a money clip. Every bit of excess weight has been engineered out of the carbon and titantium (C-Ti, pronounced "city") handle and clip, which sports a sure-grip texture and ergonomic finger grips for slip-free handling. The 2¾" VG-10 steel blade deploys and locks with a flick of the thumb, and holds an edge through dozens of cuts with no need for a touch-up.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon-black extracts and benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Tons of utility in a tiny, lightweight package
- Measures just 3⅜" in length, fits neatly in the front coin pocket of your jeans
- Weighs only 1.3 ounces – less than a lightbulb!
- 2¾" straight-edge clip point blade is made from high-quality, edge-holding VG-10 Japanese steel
- Carbon fiber and titanium handle is super-strong, perfectly balanced – even doubles as a money clip
- Arc-Lock mechanism opens, locks and closes one-handed – withstands 1,000 lb. of pressure without failing