Ultra-Sil Nano Poncho
The Ultra-Sil™ Nano™ Poncho is a must-have in your camping kit, go-bag, or even in your car for emergencies. It packs big function into a stuffable size for ultimate rain-proof portability and versatility. The ultralight yet sturdy fabric is fully waterproof thanks to an infusion of silicone, and all the seams are sealed to prevent sneaky leaks. The poncho’s generous size fits right over large backpacks or other gear, and means it can be used for several other soak-busting solutions. Employ it as a tarp, a groundsheet or tent footprint, and it can even be converted into a two-person rain shelter! Don’t hit the path less travelled without one.
- Made of waterproof, sturdy-yet-light 15 denier Ultra-Sil Nano (silnylon) fabric
- Fits over a large backpack; has side snaps for added rain protection
- Quickly converts into a 2-person shelter thanks to guyline attachment points
- Seam taped to ensure water doesn’t sneak through stitches
- Comes with a stuff sack for compact carrying
- 57”W x 104”H; 3”W x 5”H packed; weighs 8.1 oz.