ZS2 Wader Chest Pack: Built for Snagging Fish. Not Gear.
The sharpest fly fishers know how to spend less time untangling and more time, well, fishing. And the solution is in Umpqua’s ZeroSweepTM packs designed for easy tackle access and limited hang-ups. This particular rendition is made for minimalist fishermen who require a mighty amount of function. Built with waterproof 420 denier nylon, the compact size fits two standard fly boxes in the main compartment and positions everything else in fast-access points on the outside of the pack. These include two retractable tool attachment stations, two hemostat grab tabs, a foam patch for flies, a stowable tippet holder, and a stretch mesh pocket. Clip this to your wader harness or belt pack and get to catching fish without a snag.
- ZeroSweepTM technology keeps fishing gear from tangling up
- Roll-top design clips to any belt or rail for easy equipment access (belt not included)
- Made of waterproof 420 denier nylon and ballistic nylon
- Main compartment can stow 2 standard fly boxes
- Includes 2 retractable tool attachment stations, 2 hemostat grab tabs and stowable tippet holder
- Foam patch attachment for quick and easy access to fishing flies
- Closed-foot zipper sliders minimize line-snag
- One stretch mesh pocket for extra gear storage
- Integrates seamlessly with ZeroSweep Wader Belt (not included)
- Modular attachment station is compatible with other Umpqua ZS gear