No Game Is Too Big for the Uncle Henry Elk Hunter Knife
Downing an elk calls for a knife that can live up to the task at hand. Good thing the Uncle Henry Elk Hunter Knife is built to deliver no matter how many points the antlers hold. With a razor-sharp stainless steel blade, even the toughest pelt won’t dull this edge down. Better yet, the unswept, drop point-style blade allows for both piercing and smooth cuts whether you’re field dressing or skinning. The brass finger guard prevents slip-ups while the grooved Staglon handle keeps your hand steady. To top it all off, this knife comes with a sleek leather sheath so you don’t make any miscalculated incisions.
- 7Cr17MoV stainless steel blade holds a sharp edge so skinning big game is a breeze
- Unswept, drop point-style blade makes for precision dinner prep cuts
- Brass finger guard keeps you from slipping up
- Grooved Staglon handle provides a firm grip
- Leather sheath included for a safe and secure carry
- Measures 9-1/10”L overall; 4-3/5”L blade