You'd think that since new vehicles can park themselves, brake for joggers and tell you when to change the oil, that they'd provide a decent spot to stash your sunglasses too, right? Not that we know of. Sunglasses holders are either sized for your 2-year-old’s toy party specs or made with material that seems hell-bent on gouging your lenses. The Vent Commander, lined with anti-scratch fleece, is a super-handy pocket with a bendable attachment to hang on the most convenient vent. Large enough to handle bulky safety glasses or hold your phone, some pens or even a spare pair of shades.
- Lined with brushed microfleece lining to keep your smartphone or shades scratch-free
- Large enough to handle all types of jobsite eye protection
- Stay-open design means no fumbling so you can keep your eyes on the road
- Nearly universal in design with a rubber-coated bendable hook attachment
- 3 exterior pockets store a phone or notepad
- Made of rugged 600-denier polyester ripstop with even tougher 1200-denier polyester reinforcements
- 4"H with 2-3/4"D