“Never thought of myself as a beard oil kind of guy. Boy, was I missing out!” wrote Sal in Nashville. “This stuff tames my unruly man hedge into a silky smooth bowl of cream spinach." Just a few drops is all you need to keep your beard looking like the testament to all things manly it was meant to be. It softens scratchy, straw-like whiskers and prevents skin irritation underneath. Made of olive, hazelnut, rosemary and wheat germ oils, plus fragrance and Vitamin E. Viking Beard Oil smells musky with a well-muscled whiff of rosewood — an epic scent worthy of Thor himself. Dab a little on your beard and invite the missus aboard your longboat.
- Just a dab'll do ya – apply a few drops to soften whiskers and sooth skin irritation
- Viking smells bold and musky, with a heroic hint of rosewood
- Made of olive, hazelnut, rosemary and wheat germ oils, plus fragrance and Vitamin E
- 2.9-oz. bottle lasts for months
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.