White River Firecraft FC 3.5 Knife
When you live in a place where your neighbors have 4-inch claws and the overnight lows routinely hit -50°F, your EDC knife better do more than whittle matchsticks. This Firecraft FC 3.5 Pro Knife fills the bill. It’s a mere 7¾” in length and weighs just 3.8 oz., yet meets all the requirements of a full-on survival knife. Equipped with an American-made S35VN stainless drop point blade, it’ll slice, baton, bore, skin and even spark a fire with the included ferro rod. Rugged G10 handle scales are unfazed by downpours, sub-zero temps and getting dropped off a cliff. The finger ring makes it easy to pull from tough Kydex sheath and secures your grip whether peeling tent poles or fending off an infuriated wolverine.
- S35VN stainless steel blade hardened to 58-60 HRC to hold a sharp edge through extreme abuse
- Drop point blade with flat grind ideal for everything from food prep to feathering kindling
- Ferro rod strikes sparks from the notched blade spine
- Durable, moisture-impervious G10 handle scales for a slip-free grip
- Finger ring and thumb jimping for superior blade control
- Rugged Kydex rigid sheath with lashing grommets and pass-through belt clip for vertical, horizontal or angled carry
- 3-1/2" blade length; 7-3/4" overall length
- Weighs 3.8 oz.
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.