No Room for Nonsense in the Back Forty
While there’s plenty to be said about knifemaking as an art, reliability is job one in the field. Thankfully, the White River M1 Backpacker packs well-crafted appeal as well as offering sturdiness in spades. The blade and handle are forged from a single piece of CPM S35VN steel – notable for its toughness, edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The drop-point 3" blade comes sharp enough for a proper shave right out of the box. 550 paracord wrap handle gives you a comfortable grip and unravels to double as an emergency length of rope – should a wilderness adventure ever start to go sideways. Round all that off with a versatile Kydex sheath that secures the blade whether you strap it to your belt or pack vertically, upside down or on its side.
- One-piece construction makes a sturdy tool in the field
- CPM S35VN stainless steel hardened to 58-60 HRC for rock-solid reliability with minimal maintenance
- 550 paracord-wrapped handle doubles as an emergency length of rope in a real pinch
- Customizable Kydex sheath clips to your pack, hem or belt and offers knife access from any direction
- 3" drop-point blade; 7" overall; weighs 2.5 oz.
- Made in USA