The Outdoorsman’s Knife with Endless Uses
At a modest 7¼" in length, the full tang, fixed blade White River Small Game Knife is deft and nimble at skinning varmints, birds and any fish that takes your bait. But that’s just the tip of its EDC utility. The USA-made 2⅜" S35VN steel drop point blade takes and holds a keen edge like a champ. And the natural canvas micarta scales can be removed with a twist of a Torx wrench for easy clean-up. Stowed in the deep carry leather sheath, this knife will land in your hand faster and more often than any EDC can.
- Slim and nimble design makes quick work of cleaning game – and countless other cutting tasks
- Designed by legendary knifemaker Owen Baker Jr.
- CPM S35VN stainless steel blade retains a razor edge
- Natural canvas micarta scales disassemble with a Torx wrench for quick cleaning
- Comes with a handsome deep carry leather sheath with belt loop
- 2⅝" blade; 7¼" overall length
- Weighs 2.75 oz.
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.