Built for the Long-Haul-It-All
You asked, 40 Grit listened. Introducing the denim bibs that call dibs on workwear function, comfort and durability. Carpenter style pockets and hammer loop give you plenty of tool-stashing, carabiner-clipping options, while three inseam lengths (Short, Regular, Long) ensure that your pant legs are the last thing to trip up your day. Adjustable straps and a slight stretch to the sturdy denim make it easy to walk soft but swing a big hammer. And because it’s 40 Grit, they’re priced like an apprentice, but built like a boss.
- 11-oz. 99% cotton/1% spandex flex denim
- Carpenter-style pockets and hammer loop for hauling essentials
- Relaxed Fit and adjustable straps for straight, curvy and every body in between
- Glasses loop inside front bib pocket
- Length: Short (29”), Regular (31”), Long (33”)