Women's AKHG Access Point Pull-On Skort
Venturing off the trodden trail requires prep and know-how, whether it’s planning water stops or choosing between freeze-dried stroganoff and bean stew. But there’s one thing you don’t need to agonize over: The Access Point Pull-On Skort. Its lightweight nylon ripstop fabric resists snags and abrasion, while 5% spandex lets you bend without binding. The UPF 50 fabric wicks sweat from skin and dries quick to avoid clinging and chafing. Built-in breathable stretch mesh shorts keep you covered when you throw a leg over a log. And 5 pockets give you ample places to tuck bug spray, lip balm, an energy bar and cell phone. Accessing the outdoors has never been easier!
- Lightweight, free-flexing 95% nylon/5% spandex ripstop fabric tenaciously fights snags, tears and wear
- Wicks sweat to fabric surface for quick-dry comfort
- Crouch Gusset® for maxed-out freedom of movement
- Elasticized drawcord waistband for customized-by-you fit
- 5 pockets, including a zippered pocket and drop-in cell phone sleeve
- High rise waist with a slightly fitted cut