Let Adventure Rip. Not Your Pants.
Go ahead, run rampant through snagging branches and rough-edged rocks. Lightweight Access Point Pull-On Pants combine the jaw-dropping endurance and exceptional flex so critical on rigorous through-hikes and killer hill climbs. Better yet, the UPF 50 fabric wicks sweat from skin and dries quick to avoid the clinging and chafing that plague so many pants. A hidden Crouch Gusset adds easy-moving freedom at a critical pinch point. And 6 pockets give you ample places to stash trail mix, pocketknife, phone and fire starter kit. Everything you need to tear it up out there without tearing your pants.
- Lightweight, free-flexing 95% nylon/5% spandex ripstop fabric tenaciously fights snags, tears and wear
- Wicks sweat to fabric surface for quick-dry comfort
- Unobtrusive Crouch Gusset® for maxed-out freedom of movement
- Elasticized drawcord waistband for customized-by-you fit
- 6 pockets, including a zippered thigh pocket and drop-in cell phone sleeve
- High rise, trim hip and thigh, cut close without being tight, slim leg
- Inseam length: Short 29”, Regular 31”, Long 33”