Trails Have Their Twists and Turns. Roadless Shorts Adapt to Them All.
Sometimes the “trail” you were following turns out closer to a deer path with a blaze marker or two along the way. While excursions have their curveballs, Roadless Shorts keep you always at the ready. They’re built rugged and flexible out of 90% nylon/10% spandex anti-snag fabric that handles thorny situations without complaint and moves through every motion without a bind. Plus, the double-weave fabric’s texture keeps it raised off your skin, enhancing airflow on muggy days in the wild. UPF 50 sun protection helps keep your skin from crisping up in the sun (along with the sunscreen you always pack, right?). With even more performance built-in, like a water-and-spill-shedding DWR fabric protection and an anti-odor treatment that fights trail funk. Pull a pair on and go roam far from where roads will ever go.
- Made to tackle the trail and well beyond
- 4-way-flexible double-weave 90% nylon/10% spandex fabric
- Raised double weave enhances airflow against skin
- Resists snags from brush and bramble
- Treated to fight odor from long days in the wild
- DWR protections sheds spills, splashes and intermittent rain
- UPF 50 sun protection blocks the burn
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® prevents pinching when you crouch or sit
- 5 pockets in all – 2 front pockets, 2 zip back pocket, 1 zip right leg pocket
- Snap-close waist
- 5” Inseam
- High rise, trim hip and thigh, cut close not tight