Freedom of Movement
Trails Have Their Twists and Turns. Roadless Ultimate Pants Adapt to Them All.
Sometimes the “trail” you were following turns out closer to a deer path with a blaze marker or two along the way. While excursions have their curveballs, Roadless Ultimate Pants keep you always at the ready. We built them for peak performance out of rugged and flexible 90% nylon/10% spandex anti-snag fabric that handles thorny situations without complaint and moves through every motion without a bind. Plus, the double-weave fabric’s texture keeps it raised off your skin, enhancing airflow on muggy days in the wild. Made for wear and tear common on the trail, thanks to abrasion-resistant, ripstop reinforcement at the rear and boot scuffs – go ahead and take a seat on the next boulder. UPF 50 sun protection helps keep your skin from crisping up in the sun. With even more performance built-in, like a water-and-spill-shedding DWR fabric protection and an anti-odor treatment that fights trail funk – plus trail-friendly features like zip pockets to stow gear and boot hooks to shut out grit. Pull a pair on and go roam far from where roads will ever go.
- We put it all into one ultimate set of pants for ranging on – and well off – the trail
- Snag-stopping, highly flexible double-weave 90% nylon/10% spandex fabric
- Reinforced with abrasion-resistant ripstop fabric at seat and boot scuffs
- Raised double weave enhances airflow against skin
- Anti-odor treatment plus UPF 50 sun protection
- DWR protections sheds spills, splashes and intermittent rain
- Adjustable waistband belt with snap closure
- Crouch Gusset® plus articulated knees for maximum bind-free movement freedom
- 5 pockets in all – 2 front zip pockets, 2 back drop-in pockets, plus 1 right-leg zip pocket
- Built-in hidden boot hooks plus cinchable hem to keep out dirt and debris
- High rise waist, trim hip, straight from hip down
- Inseam length: Regular 31”