Women's Blundstone 500 Boots
Blundstone 500 Boots: Great for Work or a "Walkabout"
Take a tip from our friends Down Under in Tasmania, who are among the world's hardest workers, but only when it's necessary. For instance, they did away with the work of bootlaces more than a century ago. Now you can too – in this kick-butt work boot from Blundstone®. Built for rugged performance on the job, you can also trot them out as chore boots, riding boots, bush treks or walking the dog. Stout elastic side gores provide a firm, non-slip fit. High, close-fitting sides provide ankle protection and keep out debris. Constructed of supple, full-grain leather with a high oil content and superior resistance to perspiration, acids and alkalis. Surefooted PU soles are non-marking, long-lasting and absorb shock. Non-skid tread. No wonder these Blundstone 500 Boots have been best sellers since the 1850s!
- Stout elastic side gores for slip-on ease and a firm, non-slip fit
- High, close-fitting sides provide ankle protection and keep out debris
- Constructed of strong, supple oiled leather that naturally resists spills and stains
- Removable comfort footbed over a resilient PU midsole
- Poron XRD® Extreme Impact Protection foam in the heel strike zone reduces impact
- Steel shank for torsion-free stability
- Surefooted PU sole with non-skid tread