Anybody who grinds out the day in work boots is going to want a drawer full of these! Merino wool makes Duluth Boot Work Socks soft, warm and breathable, not to mention it naturally wicks moisture and fights funky foot odors. We’ve mixed this wonder fiber with exceptionally strong nylon for longer wear, and high-tech NanoGLIDE® nylon to prevent chafing and blisters. Fully cushioned zones absorb shocks and prevent hard knocks with every step. Spandex knit construction and ribbed tops make sure Duluth Boot Work Socks stay in place and never lie down on the job.
- Step up to better comfort on the job with breathable, wicking socks made with warm merino wool
- Naturally soft, smooth, itch-free and insulating
- Spandex knit construction lets socks keep their shape – no sagging or bagging
- Contoured rib top for a snug-yet-stretchy fit that stays where it’s supposed to. Special zone cushioning reduces lace and tongue pressure
- Reinforced and padded heel and toe
- 50% merino wool/30% nylon/10% NanoGLIDE nylon/8% polyester/2% spandex
- Midweight; crew height
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.