Women's CAT 6" Dryverse Waterproof Boots
Buildings need solid foundations. Women building them need proper footwear. CAT Dryverse Boots are the sort of foundation you need, made with steel toe foot defense and ASTM-rated protection against electrical hazards. The waterproof and breathable construction keeps your feet dry on flooded terrain, with waterproof full-grain leather that looks fine without getting dry and cracking after frequent soaking. Wicking, shock-absorbing midsole for maximum comfort through any long day on your feet. All that, built atop a slip-resistant outsole – with about as much grip on slick terrain as you’d expect from a company famous for it’s tank-treaded construction “toys”.
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 standards for impact and compression resistance
- Waterproof/breathable barrier plus waterproof full-grain leather uppers
- Shock-absorbing PU midsole cushions every step
- Meets ASTM F2892-18 standards for electrical hazard protection
- Durable rubber SRX outsole is slip-resistant on wet, slick terrain
- Nylex™ sock liner wicks away sweat