Classic Danner Durability Crafted to Shine During Summer Weather
Danner’s crafted high-quality, comfortable boots for hardworking feet since 1932, and Danner Bull Run Chelsea Wedge Boots are no exception. Designed for hot weather work, these full-grain, oiled leather boots are unlined to reduce weight and keep you cooler. They’ll also mold to your feet over time for a perfect personalized fit. The wedge outsole and anatomically-correct footbed keep your feet cushioned, supported and comfortable all day long, especially if your work involves a lot of standing at a workbench. Elastic goring at the sides — a classic Chelsea boot feature — makes them easy to slip on and adds a little extra flex to every step. And one day, when you’ve finally worn out the sole, send them to Danner for repairs instead of replacing them. It’s a time-honored tradition, and a huge benefit of getting better-made boots.
- These unlined boots are lighter and cooler than regular work boots, and will mold perfectly to your feet
- Full-grain oiled leather is resistant to water damage and needs less upkeep
- Wedge outsole provides all-day cushioning, support and traction, especially on smooth indoor surfaces like concrete and wood
- Soft, sturdy and supportive anatomically-correct footbed
- Handcrafted stitchdown construction for increased stability with every step
- Easy to slip on and comfy to walk in thanks to the elastic goring on the sides
- Designed and crafted to be repaired so you can wear these boots for years to come
- Non-marking, non-conductive sole is oil- and slip-resistant and won’t track debris
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.