Women's Duluth Reserve Stovepipe Pants
With clean lines and durable pockets cut deep and wide, Duluth Reserve Stovepipe Pants are a salute to the form and function of vintage military uniforms. A luxurious herringbone weave lends subtle texture to a streamlined silhouette that’s at ease – never slouchy. Stovepipe legs elongate your frame, while perfectly cropped hems look good with just about any shoe, boot or sandal in your closet. And the coup de grace? Ample pockets cut deep and wide – just the thing for stowing gum, tools and your cellphone too.
- 9.8-oz. 98% cotton/2% spandex herringbone weave is peached for worn-in perfection from day one
- All-new stovepipe fit is anything but basic – move over, skinny jeans!
- Four total pockets: 2 extra-large front pockets and 2 extra-large back pockets
- Perfectly cropped length shows off your boots with no need to roll hems
- High-rise fit, slightly fitted with a tapered leg cropped to ankle
- Regular boasts a 27” inseam
- Fetching leather Duluth logo patch
- Machine wash