Duluth Reserve Wool Shirt Jac: Your First Line of Defense Against Cold
Wool has a natural ability to absorb moisture and sweat without feeling soggy, making it a choice military fabric for millennia. We took this venerated fiber and strengthened it with a blend that ups durability – and softness too. Handsome antique brass snaps down the front are a salute to uniforms from days gone by. Two snapped chest pockets keep purchase orders, receipts and other essentials at attention, and adjustable cuffs let you cinch sleeve drafts out. It’s a shirt, it’s a jacket – it’s that tried-and-true layer you’ll reach for again and again as you head out the door. The Duluth Reserve Wool Shirt Jac was made for action. Go ahead – put it through its paces!
- Dense and double-brushed, this wool blend is warm and durable
- Flat-felled seaming keeps a low profile
- Snap-up front makes for easy on/off
- Two snapped chest pockets hold essentials close at hand
- Reach Gussets™ give you room to reach!
- Adjustable cuffs snap for a draft-free fit
- 50% polyester/40% wool/10% other fibers
- Dry clean