Women’s Duluth Short Rain Boots: These Ankle Boots Don’t Muck Around!
Foldable work boots pull double duty for garden, work or impromptu hikes. Made with an eco-friendly blend of EVA and algae (yup, like the seaweed!), they’re self-healing, waterproof and darn comfortable too. Traipse wet, wide-open landscapes or muddy barn floors with complete abandon – the fully molded material provides ample cushioning with every step to prevent pain and fatigue. And did we mention? They’re antimicrobial too – no more stinky feet after a long day in the garden! Crush ‘em down to nothing to store in the car, suitcase, or day pack – they’re fully collapsible without losing their shape. Plus, the slip-on construction makes for easy on/off in any soggy situation.
- Proprietary algae/EVA-blend rubber is self-healing, waterproof and antimicrobial
- Independent analysis found this manufacturing process to be up to 41% less harmful to the environment than standard EVA rubber
- 3x lighter than standard rubber – but just as durable
- Scuff-, scratch- and abrasion-proof
- Molded density footbed keeps your dogs from barking
- Lug treads keep a firm grip on the ground
- Back boot pull for easy on/off
- Ankle height keeps you dry but won’t sacrifice mobility
- Wipe clean