Wicking CoolMax® Coveralls Have You Covered, Never Smothered!
You can't beat coveralls for streamlined efficiency – just slip in, zip in and go. But, despite their convenience, these one-piece wonders haven't delivered all the cool comfort or freedom you'd like on steamy days … until now! With DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® COOLMAX® Coveralls, you get 3X the performance thanks to their innovative combo of durability, all-out flex and moisture-wicking action. A hidden Crouch Gusset® lets you kneel down to weed the peas or reach up to clean the eaves without pulling or tightness. An elasticized back waistband shapes without squeezing. Six pockets, including a pencil sleeve and zippered security pocket, give you stowage for gloves, pliers, phone and lots more. 7.7-oz. 67% cotton/30% COOLMAX® polyester/3% Lycra® spandex.
- Abrasion-resistant 7.7-oz. Fire Hose® canvas blends cotton with 30% COOLMAX® polyester for cool, sweat-wicking comfort
- Woven-in 3% Lycra® spandex builds unbridled flex into every inch
- 2 sizable chest pockets – one with side entry, one zippered – stash pens, sunglasses, cellphone, more
- 4 lower patch pockets – 2 in front, 2 in back – are angled for faster tool retrieves
- Zippered back pocket secures a wallet, cash or keys
- Strap keepers keep bra straps under cover
- Elasticized back waist, hidden Crouch Gusset® and articulated knees for maximum mobility
- Button-front bodice; snap closure at waistband with zippered fly
- Relaxed hip and thigh
- Available in 30" inseam
- Machine wash