Women's DuluthFlex Fire Hose CoolMax Pants
It's hard enough to work in searing heat, much less put up with pants that feel sweaty, sticky and stiff as stove pipes. That's when you need cooler, drier, free-moving pants that actually pull sweat away from skin. DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® CoolMax® Pants to the rescue! The midweight, highly abrasion-resistant 7.7-oz. canvas combines 67% cotton with 30% CoolMax polyester to disperse sweat and feel many degrees cooler than straight cotton. Better yet, 3% Lycra® spandex gives ’em unbridled stretch for extra ease when you’re bending, twisting or squeezing into small spaces on the job. And they're fully stocked with 5 low-profile pockets, including a zippered back pocket for secure storage. Grab a pair, and tell the sun to simmer down.
- Midweight 7.7-oz. Fire Hose® DuluthFlex® canvas has 30% wicking Coolmax® polyester – feels lots cooler than straight cotton!
- 3% Lycra® spandex, Crouch Gusset® and articulated knees free you up to get a move on the work day
- 5 low-profile pockets – 2 up front, 2 in back, plus a zippered back pocket for valuables
- Curvesetter® waistband for above-average coverage
- Garment washed to feel broken-in soft from the get-go
- Triple stitched leg seams for extreme sturdiness
- Curvy fit sits just below the waist
- Mid rise in front with extra coverage in back
- Relaxed hip and thigh, tapered leg
- Machine wash