It's hard enough to work in searing heat, much less put up with pants that feel sweaty, sticky and stiff as stove pipes. That's when you need cooler, drier, free-moving pants that actually pull sweat away from skin. DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® CoolMax® Pants to the rescue! The midweight, highly abrasion-resistant 7.7-oz. canvas combines 67% cotton with 30% CoolMax polyester to disperse sweat and feel many degrees cooler than straight cotton. Better yet, 3% Lycra® spandex gives ’em unbridled stretch for extra ease when you’re bending, twisting or squeezing into small spaces on the job. And they're fully stocked with 5 low-profile pockets, including a zippered back pocket for secure storage. Grab a pair, and tell the sun to simmer down.
- Midweight 7.7-oz. Fire Hose® DuluthFlex® canvas has 30% wicking Coolmax® polyester – feels lots cooler than straight cotton!
- 3% Lycra® spandex, Crouch Gusset® and articulated knees free you up to get a move on the work day
- 5 low-profile pockets – 2 up front, 2 in back, plus a zippered back pocket for valuables
- Curvesetter® waistband for above-average coverage
- Garment washed to feel broken-in soft from the get-go
- Triple stitched leg seams for extreme sturdiness
- Curvy fit sits just below the waist
- Machine wash
- Leg Fit: Straight