Women's Empire Builder Wool Coat
Color: Loden Heather
The premium and highly versatile Empire Builder Wool Coat will keep you plenty warm and looking pulled-together from fall through the depth of winter. Classic wool face retains a neat and polished appearance while locking out the cold as you go from venture to vanguard. Windproof bonded fabric stops bone-chilling gusts from throwing you off course as you pursue your trajectory and head to the top! Water-repellent finish defies drizzle, and two low-profile pockets stash your essentials without looking bulky. The strategic bonding of the face and lining is an extra step we deemed a must! This ensures that the lining won’t shift and bunch as in ordinary coats. Wear it by itself as the leaves start to fall, or layer it with our Down Right Coat for added warmth in heavy winter. Wherever you’re headed, this coat will get you there unscathed and looking dignified.
- Wool-blend coat with premium bonded construction locks out the cold
- Windproof bonded fabric blocks wintery gusts while remaining breathable
- Water-repellent finish means drizzle drips right off
- Lining and face are bonded together so the insides won’t bunch and shift
- 2-way waterproof center zipper with chin saver and storm flap
- 2 on-seam side pockets create a neat and tidy look
- 1 hidden chest pocket secures essentials
- Internal stretch storm cuffs keep the elements from creeping in
- Face: 80% polyester/20% wool
- Back: 100% polyester
- Weight: 15.8 oz.