Fair Isle knitting's been around for a few centuries – and no wonder. The colorful pattern isn't just intricately intriguing; its multi-hued threads are knit together to create a denser, cozier fabric that'll keep you warmer all winter. Even better, these convertible mittens are lined with plush sherpa fleece that feels soft on skin and keeps you toasty warm.
- Fair Isle knit convertible mittens with soft, warm sherpa fleece lining
- Button back the mitt to switch to a fingerless glove
- Shell: 100% acrylic
- Gray Multi: piecing: 54% polyester/41% acrylic/2% wool/3% other fiber
- Navy Multi: piecing: 53% polyester/37% wool/9% rayon/1% acrylic
- Lining: 100% polyester fleece
- Spot clean