More than most chores, gardening requires you to bend, crouch and reach – with the accompanying issue of revealing more of your "harvest moon" than you or your neighbors might prefer. That's when you'll be glad you're gardening in your Grow Getter Elbow Sleeve Shirt. It's cut a tad longer in back for comfortable coverage, with rubberized "gripper" trim inside the bottom hem to keep your top from riding up when you kneel to pick peas. Better yet, the high-tech 8.6-oz., UPF 50+ polyester/spandex knit is sturdy, stretchy and substantial – yet won't weigh you down. Shaping flatlock seams are so smooth, you'll forget they're there. Roomy back pockets keep snips and seeds in handy reach. There's even a self-fabric shelf bra with comfy brushed elastic bottom band to keep your peaches comfortably contained.
- 8.6-oz. 85% polyester/15% spandex knit is smooth, sturdy and substantial – yet won't weigh you down
- Self-fabric shelf bra with brushed elastic bottom band for lightweight, streamlined support
- UPF 50+ protection prevents skin from getting seared
- Super-smooth flatlock seams won't chafe as you work up a sweat
- 2 big back drop-in pockets keep gloves and seed packets in reach
- Rubberized "gripper" trim inside the bottom hem keeps your top from riding up when you reach
- Machine wash