Even when the temperature soars and the sun beats down like a hammer, you've got weeding, picking and pruning to do. That's when our Grow Getter Tank Top is as essential to successful gardening as your hoe and hand trowel. The high-tech 8.6-oz., UPF 50+ polyester/spandex knit is sturdy, stretchy and substantial – yet won't weigh you down. Shaping flatlock seams are so smooth, you'll forget they're there. Wide straps hide your bra straps – or better yet, go bra-free, thanks to a self-fabric shelf bra with comfy brushed elastic bottom band. There's even rubberized "gripper" trim inside the bottom hem to keep your top from riding up when you crouch to thin the carrots. There's no better way we know of to cultivate comfort in the garden – or in any sun-drenched situation.
- 8.6-oz. 85% polyester/15% spandex knit is smooth, sturdy and substantial – yet won't weigh you down
- Self-fabric shelf bra with brushed elastic bottom band for lightweight, streamlined support
- UPF 50+ protection prevents skin from getting seared
- Super-smooth flatlock seams won't chafe as you work up a sweat
- 2 big back drop-in pockets keep gloves and seed packets in reach
- Rubberized "gripper" trim inside the bottom hem keeps your top from riding up when you reach or crouch
- Machine wash