Women's Job-Jitsu Rain Overalls
- Inseam: 031
Color: Jet Black
Job-Jitsu Workwear fears no forecast – for our Rain Overall was designed to be completely weatherproof, so you can take on any task wet or dry. Windproof shell locks out burly bluster, while 100% waterproof seams prepare you for a downpour. Tough nylon/elastane technical fabric smashes abrasion-resistance standards, yet stretches with ease for maximum agility. 12 total pockets amps up your carrying capacity to keep you equipped for anything! Plus, strategically placed side zippers act as a drop seat, and make getting in and out as easy as can be. Leg gussets unzip, too, to fit over your boots. With all these technical features, it’s clear that Duluth ingenuity is at your advantage. Tough-weather jobs won’t know what hit ’em!
- 7.2-oz 96% nylon/4% elastane shell smashes standards for abrasion resistance and fights the elements
- 100% windproof and waterproof to shed rain, sleet and snow
- Seam-sealed waterproofing shuts out excess moisture to keep you try and toasty
- Abrasion resistance for highly durable toughness that holds up against wear and tear
- A whopping 12 pockets carries all your essentials and then some!
- Stretching back panel allows for extra flexibility at the waist
- Articulated knees and leg gussets that unzip provide even more freedom to lunge and extend
- Knee pad compartments let you add extra cushion
- Side zippers at the waist make it easy to get in and out
- Crouch gusset for unrestricted movement
- Stretchy, adjustable straps flex when you do, and unsnap when you really need them out of the way
- Leg gaitors unsnap to stretch over boots, keeping the chill out