Women's Job-Jitsu Rain Shell Jacket
Color: Black Iris
Job-Jitsu Workwear fears no forecast – for our Rain Shell Jacket was designed to be completely weatherproof, so you can take on any task wet or dry. Windproof shell locks out burly bluster, while 100% waterproof seams prepare you for a downpour. Tough nylon/elastane technical fabric smashes abrasion-resistance standards, yet stretches with ease for maximum agility. Taffeta lining adds coziness in crisp conditions, and 7 total pockets amp up your carrying capacity to keep you equipped for anything! Plus, strategically placed zippers with mesh venting bring air to hot spot areas when you’re really working up a sweat. With all these technical features, it’s clear that Duluth ingenuity is at your advantage. Tough-weather jobs won’t know what hit ’em!
- Super-stretchy 7.2-oz. 96% nylon/4% elastane shell smashes standards for abrasion resistance and fights the elements
- 100% windproof and waterproof to shed rain, sleet and snow
- Seam-sealed waterproofing shuts out excess moisture to keep you dry and toasty
- Abrasion resistance for highly durable toughness that holds up against wear and tear
- 7 total pockets carry all your essentials and then some!
- Cozy nylon taffeta lining for added softness against skin
- 3-piece adjustable hood with brim
- Center mesh lining offers breathability when you are working up a storm
- Chin saver on center zipper stops you from getting pinched