Women's KEEN Kona Flip Sandals
Most flip-flops feel like they should be called “slip-slops” for the way they slide around on your feet and skid on slick surfaces. But not Keen® Kona Flips! They’re built with all the advanced comfort technology you’ve come to expect from Keen’s – starting with the cushioned metatomical footbed that provides fatigue-fighting support beyond anything you’ve experienced in a thong sandal. Sturdy web straps hold them securely on your feet, and a high-traction rubber outsole gloms on tight to wet boulders and slick boat decks. There’s even a Cleansport NXT™ finish to fend off foot odor. Toss ’em in your pack and take your next wet adventure in stride!
- Amazing cushioning, support and agility in a lightweight, easy-to-pack sandal
- Comfortable, machine washable polyester web straps dry super-fast
- Metatomical, compression-molded EVA footbed and midsole feel springy and supportive
- Cleansport NXT™ finish naturally fights funky odors
- High-traction rubber outsole grips on slick rocks or slippery boat decks
- PFC-free durable water repellent is as effective as it is environmentally friendly