Thanks to KEEN® Terradora II Vent Shoes, there’s no need to halt your hike on blazing-hot days. The ultra-breathable uppers have vent zones that keep feet comfortable in sizzling temps, while an integrated stability shank and heel-capture system keep you steady and in control on rocky, uneven terrain. Plus, grippy rubber outsoles boast anatomical flex grooves and multi-directional lugs for a natural, flexible feel that’s sure-footed on any surface.
- Trail-tough hikers that breathe and wear like sneakers
- Mesh vent zones help hot, sweaty feet chill out
- Impact-absorbing EVA midsole and footbed for all-day comfort and support
- All-terrain rubber outsole provides high-traction grip
- KonnectFit heel-capture system keeps you stable
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control