Looks and feels like a casual sneaker – performs like a durable hiker. The Keen® Terradora Waterproof Light Hiker features a Keen.Dry waterproof membrane that lets feet breathe for year-round comfort. Pound through puddles, get a grip on gravel or stomp the streets with all-terrain rubber outsoles featuring 4-mm multi-directional lugs – while contoured heel locks provide stability as you walk, pivot and climb. Impact-absorbing footbeds soak up shock and fight fatigue, and Cleansport NXT™ lends natural odor control, too. Treat your feet to dry comfort and stability with the Keen Terradora Waterproof Light Hiker.
- Lightweight mesh upper and lining with Keen.Dry® waterproof membrane lets feet breathe for comfort in any season
- Cleansport NXT™ treatment fights foot odor
- Cushioning molded ankle collar and contoured heel lock keeps foot securely seated in shoe
- Impact-absorbing dual-density PU foam footbed with arch support
- Lightweight ESS shank prevents torsion for side-to-side stability
- All-terrain rubber outsole with 4-mm multi-directional lugs for ground-gripping traction